Wait a sec, those aren't "Simple Copies"
Ok, so the only jobs that qualify as simple copies are
straightforward, no-nonsense documents printed on
8 1/2 x 11, 8 1/2 x 14, or 11 x 17 single pages, stapled
or 3-hole punched. If your job is more complicated,
you need to look for another category. If your job needs
to be cut or folded you CAN'T use Simple Copies. If
it's a booklet or flyer, you CAN'T use Simple Copies.
Dude, be curious. Click on each category to see the
wonderful options that lie underneath. You'll be
exposed to a whole new world of printing magic.
CURRENT HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Mon., Tues., & Thurs.: 7:00 a.m.--6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m.--4:30 p.m.
- Closed Saturdays, Sundays, and all College holidays.
NOTE: Jobs submitted after 3:30 p.m. will be considered
as received the following business day and will be
processed as such.
Today is Be Humble Day
It's not a day to brag, boast, or talk about your
success. It can be a very humbling experience.
Important Exception: while you shouldn't brag about
yourself today, it's very appropriate to brag about
Doc. Services. :)
- Copying and Printing
- Graphic Design and Signage
- Bookstore Packets
- Typing, Proofreading, and Formatting Documents and Course Materials
- Designing and Printing Envelopes
OUR BINDERY AND FINISHING OPTIONS:
- Folding: We offer letter-fold, half-fold, tri-fold, and can do custom folds, if you ask nicely.
- Laminating: from 2" up to 24" wide paper
- Drilling: We can drill 1- to 3-holes.
- Transparencies: Yep, b/w or color, 8 1/2 x 11.
- Coil, tape, and perfect binding