Help, I can't change the due date?!
When you enter an order into WebDeskPrint, the due date
automatically populates. Ok, here's the deal: We. Are. Short.
Staffed. We have fewer people doing the work, so we need
longer lead times which means we had to LOCK the due
date. That date is intended to give us a reasonable amount
of time to complete your job and it's based on the average
number of jobs in the queue and our current staffing levels.
We still allow you to change the due date by ONE day, but
we really, really, really need extra time. Please plan ahead
and you'll be our forever favorite client! Thanks.
CURRENT HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Mon-Thu: 7:00 a.m.--6:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 7:00 a.m.--4:30 p.m.
- Closed Saturdays, Sundays, and all College holidays.
NOTE: Jobs submitted after 3:30 p.m. will be considered
as received the following business day and will be
processed as such.
Eat Dessert First Month
Oh my, in August, dessert lovers everywhere are given the
go-ahead to eat our desserts first and not feel bad about
doing it. Why save the best for last? Dang it - we only have
two days left to celebrate our sweet tooth.
- Copying and Printing
- Graphic Design and Signage
- Bookstore Packets
- Typing, Proofreading, and Formatting Documents and Course Materials
- Designing and Printing Envelopes
OUR BINDERY AND FINISHING OPTIONS:
- Folding: We offer letter-fold, half-fold, tri-fold, and can do custom folds, if you ask nicely.
- Laminating: from 2" up to 24" wide paper
- Drilling: We can drill 1- to 3-holes.
- Transparencies: Yep, b/w or color, 8 1/2 x 11.
- Coil, tape, and perfect binding