We are still fully operational!
While working remotely, Doc Services is still functioning and ready to help in any way we can. Here are some ways you can utilize our services:
- Retrieving files. Did you know that WebDeskPrint stores the files we’ve printed for about a year? You can download files directly from your old orders! Just check out the “My Orders” tab, find the order you need and click “View”. Then you can download the attached files!
- Document Prep. Posting your notes online and want them proofread? We can do that for you!
- Document Creation. Only have a hard copy of something? Send us a scan, and it may be something we can recreate!
- Printing??? Although we know the need for physical class materials has gone way down, our Print Shop is still operational. So if you do happen to have any printing needs, we still have you covered!
- Graphic Design. Our designers are still hard at work! Let us know if you need any design help. If your design work could classify as "Marketing" please submit it through the Marketing Request form at https://icc.edu/faculty-staff/request-marketing/.
As always, if you have any questions you can always reach out to us at email@example.com or call our front desk at 309-694-5244 or if your question is urgent, please contact our Customer Service Assistant, Holly, at 309-657-1010.
Has your delivery address changed?
Please take a moment to check your delivery location under your user
information. Just click on your user name in the upper right and check
the building and room number shown under "Site Address Line 1." If it
is not what it should be for this semester's deliveries, update it. (You
might want to check your phone number too!) If you have any problems,
call us at (309) 694-5244. And if your department account number has
changed, we can fix that for you - just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nothing lasts forever ...
While your completed orders are accessible indefinitely, the attachments
are not. Due to storage limits, attachments are automatically deleted after
one year, so make sure you save your important files. Toodle-oo!
National Joe Day
Today is a chance to change your given name. It’s perfectly ok for
everyone to call you “Joe.” Why? Because everyone likes the name
Joe, as in Joe Cool! Ladies, may we suggest you call yourself
Josephine, or even Jolene Cool. Say it ain’t so, Joe.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m.--4:30 p.m.
- Closed Saturdays, Sundays, and all College holidays
- Copying and Printing
- Graphic Design and Signage
- Bookstore Packets
- Typing, Proofreading, and Formatting Documents
- Designing and Printing Envelopes
OUR BINDERY AND FINISHING OPTIONS:
- Folding: Letter-fold, half-fold, tri-fold, and custom folds
- Laminating: from 2" up to 24" wide paper
- Drilling: We can drill 1- to 3-holes.
- Transparencies: Yep, b/w, 8 1/2 x 11.
- Coil and tape binding