We. Have. Great. News. Holly Moore joins us in Doc. Services
as our very own front desk guru. She will be happy to help you with
all of your orders. She comes to us with great customer service skills.
Please join us in welcoming Holly to the Doc. Services' team. Stop by to
say hello, send her an email, give her a call. And her coworkers
welcome any extra cookies or chocolate you might want to share
with HER ;-) Yay for Holly!
Has your delivery address changed?
Please take a moment to check your delivery location under your user
information. Just click on your user name in the upper right and check the building
and room number shown under "Site Address Line 1." If it is not what it should be
for this semester's deliveries, update it. (You might want to check your phone number too!)
If you have any problems, call us at (309) 694-5244. And if your department
account number has changed, we can fix that for you - just email us at
Nothing lasts forever ...
While your completed orders are accessible indefinitely, the attachments are not. Due
to storage limits, attachments are automatically deleted after one year. Toodle-oo!
Yellow Pig Day
This is a mathematician's holiday celebrating yellow pigs (is there such a
thing??) and the number 17. It originated when two math students obsessively
analyzed the number 17. Eventually, they went a little mad and created the
concept of a yellow pig with 17 toes, 17 teeth, and so forth. Give a little thought
to yellow pigs today and work in multiples of 17.
SUMMER HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Monday through Thursday: 7:00 a.m.--4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m.--2:00 p.m.
- Closed Saturdays, Sundays, and all College holidays?
- Copying and Printing
- Graphic Design and Signage
- Bookstore Packets
- Typing, Proofreading, and Formatting Documents and Course Materials
- Designing and Printing Envelopes
OUR BINDERY AND FINISHING OPTIONS:
- Folding: We offer letter-fold, half-fold, tri-fold, and can do custom folds, if you ask nicely.
- Laminating: from 2" up to 24" wide paper
- Drilling: We can drill 1- to 3-holes.
- Transparencies: Yep, b/w or color, 8 1/2 x 11.
- Coil, tape, and perfect binding