Have you submitted your Bookstore Packet order yet?
For those of you who utilize our services to get packets printed
for students to purchase in the Bookstore, this is your friendly
reminder that orders for the spring semester are DUE by the end
Has your delivery address changed?
Please take a moment to check your delivery location under your user
information. Just click on your user name in the upper right and check
the building and room number shown under "Site Address Line 1." If it
is not what it should be for this semester's deliveries, update it. (You
might want to check your phone number too!) If you have any problems,
call us at (309) 694-5244. And if your department account number has
changed, we can fix that for you - just email us at email@example.com.
Nothing lasts forever ...
While your completed orders are accessible indefinitely, the attachments
are not. Due to storage limits, attachments are automatically deleted after
one year, so make sure you save your important files. Toodle-oo!
Did you know?
November 22 is the earliest day on which Thanksgiving Day can
fall. Celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November, mathematically
speaking, Thanksgiving could land on this day. November 28 is the
latest day on which we can celebrate this food-filled holiday.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m.--4:30 p.m.
- Closed Saturdays, Sundays, and all College holidays
- Copying and Printing
- Graphic Design and Signage
- Bookstore Packets
- Typing, Proofreading, and Formatting Documents
- Designing and Printing Envelopes
OUR BINDERY AND FINISHING OPTIONS:
- Folding: Letter-fold, half-fold, tri-fold, and custom folds
- Laminating: from 2" up to 24" wide paper
- Drilling: We can drill 1- to 3-holes.
- Transparencies: Yep, b/w, 8 1/2 x 11.
- Coil and tape binding