Wait a sec, those aren't "Simple Copies"
So here's the thing: the only jobs that qualify as simple copies are straightforward,
no-nonsense documents printed on 8 1/2 x 11, 8 1/2 x 14 and 11 x 17 single pages,
stapled or 3-hole punched. Dude, if the job is more complicated than that, you need to
look for another category because we will most likely need more time to work on it. If
the document needs to be cut or folded, you can't use Simple Copies. If it's a booklet
or a manual, you can't use Simple Copies. Be curious -- click on each category to
see what options lie underneath. You'll be exposed to a whole new world of printing
magic where your job will be produced beautifully and accurately.
Has your delivery address changed?
Please take a moment to check your delivery location under your user
information. Just click on your user name in the upper right and check the building
and room number shown under "Site Address Line 1." If it is not what it should be
for this semester's deliveries, update it. (You might want to check your phone number too!)
If you have any problems, call us at (309) 694-5244. And if your department
account number has changed, we can fix that for you - just email us at
Nothing lasts forever ...
While your completed orders are accessible indefinitely, the attachments are not. Due
to storage limits, attachments are automatically deleted after one year. Toodle-oo!
Visit Your Relatives Day
This day is intended to give us the opportunity to get close to our relatives and
to build family ties and relationships. If you cannot visit your relatives today, we
suggest you call them or send them a card. Snail mail or online card will do.
Important note: if you don't get to visit your mother-in-law today, you'll have
another chance on Mother-in-Law Day!
CURRENT HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Monday through Thursday: 7:00 a.m.--5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m.--4:30 p.m.
- Closed Saturdays, Sundays, and all College holidays.
NOTE: Jobs submitted after 3:30 p.m. will be considered as
received the following business day and will be processed as such.
- Copying and Printing
- Graphic Design and Signage
- Bookstore Packets
- Typing, Proofreading, and Formatting Documents and Course Materials
- Designing and Printing Envelopes
OUR BINDERY AND FINISHING OPTIONS:
- Folding: We offer letter-fold, half-fold, tri-fold, and can do custom folds, if you ask nicely.
- Laminating: from 2" up to 24" wide paper
- Drilling: We can drill 1- to 3-holes.
- Transparencies: Yep, b/w or color, 8 1/2 x 11.
- Coil, tape, and perfect binding